The most beautiful scene out of the entire series.
I cried like a bitch
I need a friend that would go to different forests and abandoned places with me
You know whats fucking scary? The fact that I could literally change my life at any moment. I could stop talking to everyone that makes me unhappy. I could kiss whoever i want. I could shave my head or get on a plane or take my own life. Nothing is stopping me. The entire world is in my hands, and I have no idea what to do with it.
People will stare. Make it worth their while → Michael Cinco
Photographer Translates His Nightmares Into Surreal, Haunting Photographs
by 19-year-old photographer Nicolas Bruno
I am in LOVE with these.
No postprocessing, straight from the Game Boy.
Listen close and you can hear where I gave up on making this sound good and lazily transposed 60 or so chains!
oh. my. lord.
it’s comforting to see an “8bit” post which is actually fucking 8bit i am so happy
1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
A delicately choreographed whatever the hell it is they’re doing.
Is this a Cats rehearsal?
This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.